My college graduation is on Saturday, and as such I expect to be quite busy in the next few days. Although my goal was to post something to this blog every day, I’m not sure if that will happen over the weekend and into early next week because of graduation and then moving back home. So, I decided to leave a poll of sorts for anyone who comes across my blog:
What books should I read and review this summer?
This is the list of unread books I currently have or would really like to get. Leave a comment or two with your opinions as to what you’d like to see reviewed from this list, other suggestions you think I might enjoy, or any other comments for me.
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Lilith’s Brood by Octavia E. Butler
- Glory Road by Don Haskins
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- March by Geraldine Brooks
- Chocolate by Joanne Harris
Thanks for your input, and I’ll be back sometime after I walk across the stage and get my diploma!!!