This blog is up to about 20 unique hits each day, and I’ve also been linked to two other blogs — I am really excited about both of those developments! I’ve also started to get comments from people on posts, and I’ve been trying to leave comments other places. But, now that I’ve started to explore and get more comfortable in the blogging community, I’ve realized I have a number of logistical and personal questions about book blogging that I suppose others could answer. So, if you feel like helping me out a little bit, leave a comment with answers to any or all of these questions, I’m really interested to learn more from people!
- How do you keep track of the blogs you read?
- How often do you try to post on your blog? How many hits do you usually get?
- How do you keep track of the comments you leave on other blogs?
- What do you think is the most important thing to include in a book review?
- What has been the most exciting blog-related moment for you?
- Are there any other nifty tricks about blogging you’ve learned?