This week’s Weekly Geek challenge (courtesy of Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf) is to play catch up. We’re supposed to set some goals for stuff we’re behind on, then post later in the week about how we did. My goals for the week are:
- Finish writing the book reviews I’m behind on — Word Freak by Steven Fatsis and The Know-It-All by A.J. Jacobs
- Update my blogroll after BBAW
- Visit some more BBAW blogs
- Update my GoodReads account
- Decide on the “widgets” for the right menu — I am CONSTANTLY changing these, and really would like to be more consistent. Any thoughts on which ones are useful or not useful?
Ok, sounds like a plan!