I did a poll about a month ago asking for suggestions on what I read. I got a lot of awesome comments and was inspired to finish Lipstick Jihad by Azadeh Moaveni, High Fidelity by Nick Hornby, and I Was Told There’d Be Cake by Sloane Crosley (review in progress). They were all awesome, so I thank you or the votes and ask for your help again…
What book should I be sure to read in April? Leave a comment and let me know!
- The Magician’s Book by Laura Miller
- Clumsy by Jeffrey Brown
- Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer
- Finding George Orwell in Burma by Emma Larkin
- The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- Understanding Comics by Scott McCloud