Read-a-Thon: Early Evening Update

by Kim on April 18, 2009 · 14 comments

read-a-thonWell, my alleged break ended up not actually being a break. I got a little food and called Boyfriend about evening plans, but then the idea of commenting on all the Read-a-Thon blogs took over and I went back to commenting like a madwoman. I’ve now been to 142 of the 192 blogs at the original Mr. Linky. I’m sooooo close!

One thing that’s making life easier is the realization that I have a Blogger profile that I can use so I don’t have to put in OpenID stuff for every Blogger blog. The profile is pretty bare bones and just redirects to this blog, but it’s been a huge help.

Thanks to everyone who’s been commenting, those all make me smile!  Also, be sure to vote for the winners of my draw a comic mini-challenge!

Ok, gotta go. Boyfriend is here so I am actually off for my real break. Dinner and a movie, I think :)  I’m going to try to be back later to finish out commenting on all the blogs that are left. Victory over the massive blog list will be mine!

Drea April 18, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Thanks for all your commenting! As a reader I’ve really enjoyed the support from everyone!

Sarah April 18, 2009 at 6:12 pm

I wanted to visit all the readers as well but I gave up ages ago. It is very rough going! Thanks for making me look bad :P

Natasha @ Maw Books April 18, 2009 at 6:33 pm

I’m so impressed with how many blogs you’ve visited! I’m going to try when it’s all said and done.

Care April 18, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Yep on having a GoogleBLOGSPOT id; me, too. I’m not very good at tracking my visits: I’m checking off on my printed list but I forget.
CHEERS!

J.S. Peyton April 18, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Thanks for the cheerleading! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Have fun at dinner!

Shauna April 18, 2009 at 7:00 pm

I think it’s great that you’re trying to leave a comment for everyone. Cheerleaders are the best!

Gavin April 18, 2009 at 7:43 pm

Great that your visiting all these readers! I started at the beginning then switched to going backwards on the list!
Good luck with your reading.

Sheree April 18, 2009 at 8:10 pm

You go girl – great job.
Thanks for visiting my blog – We’ve done our 24 hours here in Australia so I’m just cheering now
Good Luck

Lu April 18, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Keep reading, I’ll keep cheering :)

Melissa @ Melissa's Bookshelf April 18, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Commenting is definitely addictive, as I’ve discovered from cheerleading pretty much ever since the Read-a-thon began… I’ve only taken breaks here and there to work on food-related stuff and to go to the grocery store.

Great job today, keep it up and I hope your break was relaxing!

Allison April 18, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Keep reading!! Your doing great..and I like your blog and have given it an award..head over to my blog and see!!

Kim L April 19, 2009 at 12:50 am

Wow you have really been doing well at cheerleading! I’ve visited everyone’s blog once and I’m trying hard to visit those who are still actively posting… but I’m getting to the tired point where I just wanna sleep.

Enjoy your break.

Nicole April 19, 2009 at 12:51 am

Wowee! You have been doing a great job with the cheering. I’m starting to get a little light headed. Granted, I haven’t been reading all this time, but I’m still up.

Serena (Savvy Verse & Wit) April 19, 2009 at 10:12 am

sounds like you had a great line up of commenting, cheering, dinner, and fun.