Lately, I’ve been sort of pathetic at actually blogging about the Blog Improvement Project tasks I’ve been coming up with. But not so with Blog Post Bingo, I actually got quite a few posts done!
The best part of it was having the motivation to get a couple of more in-depth posts I’ve been thinking about out of my head and out into the blogosphere — my list post of Book Lists and my how to post on html tables. It was also fun to try a more personal post about reading Infinite Jest.
Here are my completed posts — 10 of 12 isn’t bad!
- A Link Post – BIP Week #13: Bingo Reminder
- A Short Post – Happy Birthday, Me
- A List Post – A List of Book Lists
- An Opinion Post – Book Reviews as Bread and Butter
- A Poll or Question Post – Questions for ‘American Gods’ and ‘Love Walked In’
- A How-To Post – How To Make Html Tables
- A Long Post – Review: A Reliable Wife
- A Review Post – Review: The Disreputable History of Frankie-Landau Banks
- A Definition Post –
- NEW: A Personal Post – My Infinite Summer: Page 233
- NEW: A Resource Post –
- FREE SPACE – My Infinite Summer
To me, the most important part of Blog Post Bingo isn’t completing all the posts. It’s developing a sense that there are an infinite number of ways to write blog posts, and I shouldn’t be afraid to try something new or share things I know through the blog. I hope others — no matter how many or how few posts got completed — got a little bit of the same thing.
I’ll have the winners and featured bloggers for Week #13: Blog Post Bingo up sometime soon. For the moment, I’m planning to ejoy and low-key and low-responsibility weekend just hanging out at home