As you are, no doubt, aware, I am on vacation this week (I haven’t been talking about vacation constantly for like a month or anything like that). At first my plan was just to let the blog go silent for a week, give everyone a break from what I have to say. But then I decided it would be more fun to invite some of my favorite bloggers to guest post while I’m gone.
As much as I love recommending nonfiction, I know that I have a particular taste for my nonfiction. Often, nonfiction doesn’t get credit for being as varied as fiction — something I think is a shame. The bloggers I asked to guest post this week read a whole range of books that I think will help show how much there is to read.
Here’s who you’ll be seeing this week:
- Monday: Meg from Write Meg! with “5 Female-Driven Memoirs that Make Great Stories”
- Tuesday: Leslie from Regular Rumination with “3 Books for the Love of Food”
- Wednesday: Mark from Maphead’s Book Blog with “God, the Church and the Bible: A Ground Floor Guide”
- Thursday: Jennifer from The Relentless Reader with “Discovering (and Re-Discovering) Daniel James Brown”
- Friday: Savvy Working Gal with “6 Books to Help You Find Inner Strength”
I hope you will welcome them by taking the time to read their excellent posts and leaving a comment or two. I can tell you I’ve already added a bunch of books to my TBR pile just from reading their posts — I am confident you will too.